New Scientist v1.2.0
The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue on your Android device, including in-depth articles, videos and links to references. Download the New Scientist app read sample issues for free, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
If you already have a subscription, please contact customer services to include app access as part of your subscription before logging in to the app. Customer services details can be found here: http://www.newscientist.com/info/in431?full=true
Details on subscription terms and conditions:
- Length: Subscriptions are available for a 1 month term (4 issues) or 1 year term (51 issues). Delivery is weekly.
- Payment will be charged through Google Play’s billing system at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewals are similarly available for 1 month or 1 year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions via Google Play do not include unlimited access to newscientist.com.
NOTE FOR USERS WHO HAVE UPDATED TO ANDROID LOLLIPOP (ANDROID 5.0)
Unfortunately, we are aware that the New Scientist app suffers from a problem when running on Lollipop (Android 5.) that causes it to crash immediately after launch. We are urgently working on a new version of the app that addresses this issue, so please stay tuned for an upgrade to the app.
Having trouble? Email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
Recommended for You