* No iptables required, the kernel doesn't need to support it.
* The firewall is active when Android starts, no startup data leak.
* The rules are always active, no re-apply on connection change is needed.
* Host names in the log file are PTR entries.
* Blue: Template is used.
* Yellow: Custom settings.
* Green: The app is trusted.
* Red: The app is blocked.
* No self-promotion in the app.
* You could trust or block an app (Menu/ActionBar)
* You could use a template for not configured apps
* Additional (experimental) networks: Bluetooth, WiMAX, Ethernet
* Tasker support, per App
* You support this app and further development!
* ACCESS_SUPERUSER: apply iptables rules
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.lightningwall.donator
Recommended for You