Prepare to be charmed by Mandora!
Welcome to Moonycat Village, the favorite location for wizards to practice their farming, and the only place in the world where Mandora seeds can be found.
Mandoras are not only powerful magic ingredients, these creatures that blur the line between animal and plant, magic and science, are also grown by Moonycat villagers into fashionable accessories or pets for wizards. Within a mere few years, hundreds of species have been popularized in the world of sorcery.
--Competing with Facebook friends in Survival Mode--
Not only the difficulty of the newly added Survival Mode increases as the game progresses, but there are also Wormees that bite Mandora leaves, hindering you from plucking. Collecting Golden Leaves gives you the chance to equip with magical props to survive as long as you can in the Forest.
--Enjoy the Pleasure of Plucking in Endless Mode--
Play as a farmer in charge of harvesting ripe Mandoras. Pluck as many ripe Mandoras as you can within the time limit to score points. Successful combos may also yield bonus time items as well as rare Mandoras to collect.
--An Adorable Game Diary--
Collected Mandoras are recorded in the Diary, an album with hand-drawn art and sound effects for the player to enjoy. Missing a couple of species in your collection? The Diary also offers hints!
Players are ranked each time based on the game’s scoring system. Can you achieve the highest rank in the game?
- Dazzling & challenging, using a variety of props to compete with Facebook friends for higher scores & rankings in Survival Mode
- Simple, action-packed gameplay system in Endless Mode
- More than 55 kinds of adorable Mandoras to collect
- Diary with hand-drawn art — a gallery of your Mandoras collection
- Farming Statistics — personal records and stats
- Interactive tutorial — new players can pick up the game with ease
- More than 60 game rankings based on your performance
- Support for single-player as well as Game Center global leaderboards
- Support for English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Portuguese and Spanish
- Discover new surprises by playing at different times of the day
Mandora 2.0 Game Trailer:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Rayark Official Website:
Recommended for You