Dinosaur Train A to Z v1.5
The ultimate dinosaur app for your child from the hit PBS KIDS show Dinosaur Train!
This essential dinosaur collection will not only help kids build reading skills, but will also encourage the exploration of life science and natural history through discovery, play and reading! Through the letters of the alphabet, your child will learn about 26 dinosaurs by touching and feeding them, x-raying them, discovering dinosaur facts and more!
App Features include:
• Set of 26 interactive dinosaurs and their corresponding dinosaur letters
• Highlighted words throughout the app to build beginning reader skills
• Available in both English and Spanish
• Touch, swipe and tilt functionality to feed the dinosaurs, explore dinosaur x-rays and learn over 50 dinosaur facts
• Dinosaur index with sorting and classification filters to build science inquiry skills
• Dinosaur Letter section where kids can spell words, build literacy skills and play with dinosaur letters
• Additional dinosaur packs are available for parents to purchase to build on the ultimate dinosaur collection.
• Narration by Mr. Conductor
Parents have the option of adding to their preschooler’s ultimate dinosaur collection by purchasing the following dinosaur packs of 10, which feature favorites from the Dinosaur Train series:
• Big Dinosaurs Pack, featuring a Tyrannosaurs Rex (T.rex)
• Horned, Armored & Crested Pack, featuring a Triceratops
• Carnivore Pack, featuring a Spinosaurus
• Winged & Feathered Pack, featuring a Pterandon
• In the Water Pack, featuring an Adocus *Coming Soon!*
• Surprise Pack, featuring a Therizinosaurus *Coming Soon!*
Dinosaur Train A to Z is based on the PBS KIDS series Dinosaur Train, produced by The Jim Henson Company. Targeting kids ages 3-6, the app is designed to extend the series’ science curriculum, helping kids to develop inquiry skills, core science knowledge and spark enthusiasm in life science, natural science and paleontology.
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Dinosaur Train A to Z is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Recommended for You