LAUNCHER 8 PRO v2.5.2
Bored with Android’s user interface? Want to try a new style?
Launcher 8 is an excellent app for you to experience the Wins phone -style UI on your Android devices. Launcher 8 will make your Android phone look like a Windows phone?
With this fast, clean launcher 8, you can customize personalized Wins phone 8 layout for your Android phone. Just surprise your friend with the new desktop on your android phone! Also, don’t forget to share your wonderful themes designed by yourself after learning how to use this Launcher 8, may be your theme will loved by all of us!
If you have any questions about Launcher 8, just feel free to let us know. Please contact us via Email.
-You can add tiles with different size
-You can add tiles with variety of colors
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the style of the application list
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select countless theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Change tiles from 4 rows to 6 rows for big screens. (Just support Launcher 8 Pro)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation . After activating this service, please return to the Launcher 8 Settings > Status bar > Notification app > Open the switch if you need to message notification on the app(eg: Facebook).
How to activation all app notification:
1.On Launcher 8 home screen, click Menu, click "Settings" - "Status bar" - "Notifications active" - turn on ;
2.Then will go to "Accessibility" - "Services" - "Launcher 8 statusbar notification active" - Activation it.
3.Back to the Status bar setting, enable App Notifications, And make sure the apps running at background , also you can view our video.
How to remove the notification icons and number:
Please click tile to remove the WP8 lock screen and tiles notifications , eg Whatsapp/Facebook tiles.
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/launcher8
Recommended for You