Remember a long time ago when fighting games were fun and had good controls?
Blackmoor ditches the virtual DPad and features fast paced platformer action with combos, special moves and tons of boss fights. A game of ghosts, goblins and streetfighting from the old school.
Long ago the minions of the dark lord Blackmoor forged a Talisman that would, when the time was right, return him to human form and... i dunno... take over the world for no reason.... It was kept in the depths of hell until a valiant band of crusaders stole it. Your mission is to destroy the talisman before the instruments of death reach you.
Beat the game and find out:
- Each characters story and ending
- Does Old Ben die and why do they call him "Only One Kenobi?"
- does Scarlett get the girl? and what do they do?
- does Blackmoor conquer earth? if so, does he just chill afterwards?
- 7 heroes with unique moves, weapons and magic
- Nice smooth controls
- 16 unique maps, 20 unforgettable bosses
- 57 enemies (each their own wife, kids and dreams)
- Random weapons, armor, pets
- BOSS v BOSS (place your bets)
- Incredible atmospheric music by Matthew Pablo
Game crash when switching between weapons using Toby's super move (phantom clones)
This game does contain a few in-apps, but all content is unlockable through gameplay. Feel free to rate, share with others and drop us a comment, we read everything.
Matthew Pablo is an incredible composer that we had the pleasure to work with. If you want to hear more passionate pieces go check out his site, and even drop him a line.. he's cool dude
...AND IN OTHER MILDLY INTERESTING NEWS:
We're in the process of making a team fighting game called SMASHBOYS
Recommended for You