SKEEPER Heart Rate v1.2
Those needing SKEEPER Heart Rate
① After heavy drinking
② Who are overweight or with abdominal obesity
③ Those who are under a lot of stress
④ Heavy smokers
- SKEEPER can be used for people of all ages from fetuses during infants and through children, grownups, and the elderly.
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- You can check your heart’s health objectively by comparing the measurement results with the American Heart Association’s standards for healthy heartbeats by age and gender’.
- SKEEPER also provides the sounds associated with different heart diseases via Littmann® Stethoscopes from 3M™ Healthcare, No. 1 in the world for electronic stethoscope sales. You can compare your results with the reference sounds.
- Besides the sound of your heart and heart beat (BPM), you can also check your real-time spectrogram (pulse) using a high-end medical instrument. SKEEPER helps in effective self-diagnosis.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Heart rate measurements – See total heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your own heartbeat
- Real-time spectrogram & pulse graph
- Manage your (heart-related) health records by date & condition
- Compare your heartbeat to other reference sounds – Provided by 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude), mode (normal/ emphasis), etc.
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
Recommended for You