Current D & T Obstet & Gyn 11 v2.0.1
PRACTICAL, UP-TO-DATE, AND READY-TO-APPLY COVERAGE OF MORE THAN 1,000 DISEASES AND DISORDERS
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics &Gynecology, 11e is a concise, yet comprehensive textbook on the medical and surgical management of obstetrics and gynecology. It succinctly covers more than 1,000 diseases and disorders,the latest screening guidelines, and underlying pathophysiology when relevant. The eleventh edition is enriched by contributions from more than 85 world-renowned contributors
• Thoroughly reviews all of obstetrics and gynecology
• Focuses on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
• Covers pathophysiology when relevant to diagnosis and treatment
• Emphasizes disease prevention and evidence-based medicine
• Includes more than 500 anatomic drawings, image studies, and diagrams
• Completely updated to reflect the latest research and advances
• Consistent presentation includes Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Complications and Prognosis
• Quick-access design facilitates use at the point of care
• Updated to include the latest screening and management guidelines
The application “Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics &Gynecology”contains functionality such as highlight, notes, picture notes, bookmarks, history and search to ensure navigability for fast access to the clinical information physicians need. The application also contains a complete set of medical calculators (such as Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator etc.).
Authors: Alan DeCherney, Lauren Nathan, T. Murphy Goodwin, NeriLaufer, Ashley Roman
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You