The Ministry of Silly Walks v1.0.2
It may have stopped snowing but some exciting updates are coming soon, keep walking!
Monty Python invites you to join that British bastion of eccentric loco-motion - The Ministry of Silly Walks
Your assignment as a member of this venerable organisation is to showcase your increasingly frantic promenading as far as you possibly can.
As you and your stiff upper lip travel through the streets of London take care to avoid obstacles and pesky pigeons. Bank coins and collect power ups to help take your walk to new heights of silliness.
• Warning! Highly addictive
• Voice acting by the Minister of Silly Walks himself, Mr John Cleese
• Randomised obstacles and scenery - Never play the same game twice
• Use your banked coins to buy sillier suits and enhanced power ups
• Sumptuous 3D Graphics
• Realistic physics and ragdoll
• Regular updates
No comedy legends were harmed in the making of this game.
Ministry of Silly Walks sketch © Copyright Python (Monty) Pictures Limited 2014
Recommended for You