Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Ruff’s Bone is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this remarkable to life. Read and play along as the Ruff searches for his bone – from the bottom of the ocean to another planet. Will he find his bone and bring it back to his master?
• Interactive storybook in English and Spanish
• Change language from any page in the story
• 12 fully animated and adventurous pages
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden animated surprise on each page –can you find Ruff’s bone before he does?
• Move between pages with the new scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 33 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Ruff’s Bone Classroom Activities guide
• The full 66 page Activities guide is available from www.wanderful.com
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Ruff’s Bone provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Ruff’s Bone is written by Oscar-nominated Eli Noyes, whose work includes projects for Sesame Street, HBO, Scholastic, Nickelodeon, MTV, Pixar, Disney and Oxygen Media.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
Recommended for You