CURRENT Practice Primary Care v2.0.1
Today's best practices in your pocket!
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care draws information from many sources and presents them in an easy-to-use, comprehensive package for use by any primary care clinician. It offers quick-access to the latest guidelines for the most appropriate preventive services, screening methods, and treatment approaches commonly encountered in the outpatient setting.
Guidelines for more than sixty common outpatient conditions – drawn from the most authoritative sources.
• The most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines -- from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
• Easy-to-follow guideline-based algorithms simplify clinical decision making
• Spans all areas of general medicine
• Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
• Updated immunization schedules for all age groups
• Updated evidence-based content
• More than thirty new topics
• Essential for residents and practicing physicians in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology; medical and nursing students; registered nurses; nurse practitioners; and physician assistants
EVERY TOPIC UPDATED!
Authors: Joseph S. Esherick, Daniel S. Clark, Evan D. Slater
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You