Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Hepatology will provide gastroenterology and hepatology trainees with an extremely clinical and accessible resource covering the major liver diseases and symptoms, their diagnosis and clinical management.
Perfect as a point-of-care resource on the hospital wards and also as a refresher for board exam preparation, the focus throughout is on providing rapid reference, essential information on each disease to allow for quick, easy browsing and assimilation of the must-know information. All chapters follow a consistent template including the following features:
• An opening bottom-line/key points section
• Disease management including commonly used medications with dosages, when to perform surgery, management algorithms and how to prevent complications
• How to manage special populations, i.e. in pregnancy, children and the elderly
• The very latest evidence-based results, major society guidelines (AASLD/EASL), key external sources to consult and suggestions of reading lists
• Case studies with related questions for self-assessment
Each guide is edited by renowned specialists from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with key faculty members providing the content for all chapters.
If you're specialising in hepatology and require a concise, practical guide to the clinical management of liver disease, bought to you by one of world's leading hospitals, then this is the perfect resource for you.
Authors: Jawad Ahmad, Scott L. Friedman, HenrykDancygier
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You