Scientific Camera Pro v3.7.2
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (80 x virtual zoom power for pro version, with live tele-mode). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCameraPro.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode),
5. Hit the bottom-left camera button or just doubletap the screen to take the shot.
Most clear pictures with tele-mode using advanced algorithm.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Best Shot", "Effects" and "White Balance".
Flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner, which could be imprinted onto pictures. "Heart Rate", will show heart beat rate BPM and red cell density [0-255] in 10 secs when you press finger tip on rear camera lens. "QRcode/Barcode" option allows detection of QR code/Barcode from last photo taken, and if it represents an URL, the webpage would be shown.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The sleek/cool UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
science, college, school, students, engineers, effects, editing, best camera, recommended camera, collage, photos, pictures, health, D-SLR, CCD, CMOS
Recommended for You