First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 v1.1
• Thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and visual aids for board success
• Classic and frequently-tested scenarios integrated throughout the text clue you in for exam questions
• 100+ mini-cases provide invaluable preparation for the CCS portion of the exam
• Completely revised throughout and including new material and more clinical images
• Written by residents with recent experience taking the Step 3 examination
This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet. You don't need the Internet or cellular data to view the app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device so that everything from viewing images to searching is lightning fast and available wherever you are.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. You can create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading. This product is customized with a key facts and mnemonics sections for quick review. There is also an interactive cases section to simulate patient encounters step-by-step.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 3rd Edition by McGraw-Hill.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Herman Singh Bagga, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Recommended for You