The Lost Ship v1.6
Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember. His stories of adventure excited your imagination as you were a child growing up. Now with your newly acquired archeology skills, he has been reaching out from time to time for your help in tracking down some of these difficult to find treasures.
In his latest quest, he has been hunting for the treasure map known to be in the lost pirate ship "Queen Anne's Revenge". Thought to have sunk off the coast of the American shores, Uncle Henry has discovered new information that the ship was really blown on to an island when it was caught in a hurricane while sailing through Caribbean waters.
You must hurry and help him on this amazing adventure before anyone else finds the location of the lost ship!
This captivating adventure game has:
- Custom designed beautiful HD graphics!
- Custom composed soundtrack and sound effects!
- A built-in hint system for when you get stumped
- A dynamic map to show the screens you have visited and current location
- A camera that takes photos of clues and symbols as you discover them
- Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items
- Auto saves your progress
- Available for phones and tablets!
- Translated to 16 languages!
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter and learn about upcoming games!
Desperately stuck in the game? Watch the full game walkthrough video: http://youtu.be/H4sVekv6QJU
Recommended for You