Over 12 million players on Android and iOS devices can't be wrong! The ORIGINAL and best motorcycle survival game!
Ride your motorcycle at insane speeds through ever changing traffic. Your reflexes will mean the difference between surviving or crashing in spectacular fashion. Do you have what it takes to reach TOP SPEED?
HOW TO PLAY
- Tilt your phone/tablet to steer left and right
- Stay away from cars, walls, and cops
- Touch the screen to wheelie and perform other special abilities
- Pick up coins to earn money for awesome items
- Hang on for dear life!
* Crazy addictive gameplay with ultra smooth tilt controls
* 10 different characters to play, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay!
* Cool upgrades and items to earn
* Eye popping high definition 3D graphics
* Environments that change every day you play
* Lifelike character animations and physics
* Global leaderboards
* Facebook integration: compete with your friends for top score and post brags to your wall
* Awesome realistic sound effects recorded from real motorcycles, including a sport bike, chopper, dirt bike, and a cafe racer!
- Pick up "Lane Splitter" bonuses by navigating your way in between cars during heavy traffic areas
- Compete for best wheelie score by holding the screen to wheelie while playing as Jake or Jonny
- If a cop is on your tail, get 500ft away to evade him, or buy some donuts to bribe him
- Buy a helmet to protect you from one crash
More detail about phone permissions needed by Lane Splitter:
Read phone status and identity: This allows us to use Tapjoy to bring you offers that you can optionally use to get free coins. None of your personal information is ever read or distributed without your permission. Learn more at support.tapjoy.com.
Network access: This is used for the in game ads and also allows us to submit your high scores to our score server. If you don't want your scores submitted, you can turn off that feature in the options screen. You can also play the game offline.
Prevent device from sleeping: This is activated only during gameplay, so that your device doesn't go to sleep in the middle of a game.
Recommended for You