A360 - View & Markup CAD files v2.3.1
Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to review, comment and markup 2D & 3D CAD models. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you're at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
- View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
- Open design files from email attachments
- Open files from device's local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
- Isolate and present object properties
- Navigate model parts and layers
- Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
- Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
- Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
- Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
- Cloud-based storage with offline data access
- Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
Recommended for You