NiLS Lockscreen Notifications v1.4.308
NiLS known to work with most of the lock screen apps including WidgetLocker, GoLocker, LockerPro, Cover and many more.
"You certainly should check it out.." - PhoneArena
"Just a sexy quality that I love about it!" - AndroidSPIN
"Much-needed feature to Android's default lock screen" - LifeHacker
"Making it easy to read an email in its entirety without unlocking your device" - TWIT - Android App Arena
• Displayed on top of any lock screen (no matter if it supports widgets or not)
• Provides swiping gestures such as swipe right to dismiss, drag icon to open, swipe down to dismiss all, etc.
• Displays full notification content as it appears on Android notifications bar and provides ability to perform actions such as archive gmail or reply missed call with SMS if available on the notification.
• Allow you to quick reply to a message directly from the lock screen on many supported apps.
• Highly customizable and provides 3rd party themes support.
Use swiping gestures to interact with the notifications:
- Swipe notification left or right to dismiss.
- Swipe notifications list down to dismiss all.
- Swipe notification icon right to open notification or perform additional actions.
- Click to show a preview, scroll down or up in the preview to read the whole conversation, or quick reply directly from there. (Premium)
Customize NiLS however you want:
- Set position and size, anywhere you want on your lock screen.
- Set any colors you want as your title color & text color, font sizes & vertical alignment
- (Premium) Change icon background and notification background.
- (Premium) Show multiple lines of each notification and change icon size.
- (Premium) Use 3rd party themes for great looking notifications.
Please note - NiLS requires you to enable a notifications service, please follow installation instructions within the app
Photos/Media/Files - Allows NiLS to save & restore backup file on the sdcard
Device & app history - Allows NiLS to detect what is the current running lock screen app
In-app purchases - Allows NiLS to suggest you to upgrade to full version
First, read FAQ for installation instructions and see answers for most common questions:
Didn't find an answer? Have a bug report or feature request? contact [email protected].
Every email will open a ticket. we'll respond any request usually within a day or two.
Join our community on Google Plus for discussions and announcements.
If you want to get early access to beta versions and help us test new versions, request to join our beta community here:
and follow instructions here:
Recommended for You