Microsoft Excel v16.0.4027.1006
The real Microsoft Excel app for Android.
Excel spreadsheets look better than ever on your Android devices. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Excel has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Excel spreadsheets provide insight
• Formulas, tables, charts, comments, PivotTables, sparklines, conditional formatting are all there, so you see the whole picture.
• Excel spreadsheets look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access all your Excel spreadsheets from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Excel knows what spreadsheets you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Excel worksheets.
• Open file types like xls and xlsx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a spreadsheet, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Turn numbers into insights, with support for formulas, charts, tables, PivotTables, sorting, filtering, and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Excel experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Recommended for You