Dutch Dictionary Plus v184.108.40.206607
Van Dale Dutch Concise Dictionary offers information for the understanding, speaking and writing of Dutch in everyday situations. It is intended for Dutch-speaking users.
• Do a quick search on the meaning of a word and how to write it - even directly from your home screen - including practical examples and extra in-depth texts
• Find words by typing, by speech (from Android 2.2) or by writing
• Make use of easy copy-paste functions: switch between an active app and the dictionary to search for one or more words (and even phrases) at the same time
• Your search history is saved
• Get a list of suggestions if you type in the wrong spelling
• Use wildcards to make your searches more effective: simply replace one or more characters with '?' or '*'
• Search through the entire text of the dictionary
• Search for anagrams
• Learn a new word each day with the customisable Word of the Day widget on your home screen
• Additional features: add favourites and customise the interface (e.g. colour and font size)
• This dictionary is installed on your memory card and requires no Internet connection, so no hidden costs
• Can be used in a Dutch or an English interface
NB: This dictionary contains 57,788 entries, selected on the basis of everyday use. The app content is comparable to the content of Van Dale’s printed Dutch Concise Dictionary.
Van Dale Uitgevers is the leading and most authoritative publisher of dictionaries in the Netherlands and Belgium. Van Dale produces a wide and varied offering of dozens of language–related titles for effective language user support. With precision and respect, Van Dale describes language as thoroughly as possible, and not only Dutch, but foreign languages too.
Recommended for You