ASUS Weather is more than just another weather app – it’s the weather app with RealFeel® outlooks!
In addition to accurate real-time predictions relating to the chance of rain, expected precipitation depth, humidity levels and wind strength, ASUS Weather’s powerful RealFeel feature tells you what all the information means with a simple figure that tells you what temperature actually feels like.
ASUS Weather also integrates seamlessly with ZenUI What’s Next, so you’ll be informed via the lock screen both about your day ahead and how best to prepare for the weather you’ll encounter.
You even able to add the ASUS Weather widget to your home screen, and easily customize its view to show the weather where you, where you’re going, or where you dream about going — anywhere on the planet!
- RealFeel temperature guidance with daily charts
- Daily temperature predictions, with daily highs and lows
- Precipitation depth
- Humidity levels
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Ultraviolet (UV) index
- Wind speed and wind direction
- Current weather condition and 7-day forecast
- Search and add cities worldwide, quickly and easily
- Choose your preferred temperature unit — Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic location detection means accurate weather for wherever you are
1. To add new Weather widgets, tap and hold (long-press) the widget and then drag and drop the widget to the screen.
2. For a 7-day forecast in the ASUS Weather widget, simply follow tip 1 and choose the 4x2 weather widget.
3. To edit or remove locations, tap the menu button (three dots at the top right) and choose Edit.
4. Change the update frequency and temperature and wind-speed units by tapping the menu button followed by Settings.
5. Fit an ASUS Cover to your device to see the latest weather through the viewing cut-out.
6. Select city or adjust background opacity by pressing the widget for 2 seconds and drag it to “Edit” on the top of the screen.
For accurate and up-to-date weather information, ensure that you are connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile data network before ASUS Weather. Also enable your device’s location-detection feature to receive local weather information.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Email: [email protected]
Recommended for You