Oxford Handbook PC Community N v2.3.1
This Oxford University Press app-book,Oxford Handbook of Primary Care and Community Nursing, 2nd edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Oxford Handbook of Primary Care and Community Nursingincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Fast access to concise, targeted information on all essential aspects of primary care and community nursing
• Patient centred, evidence-based and in line with the latest guidelines
• An indispensable companion for practising nurses who work in non-hospital settings
• Edited and written by primary care nurses who are directly engaged in current practice, research, and policy activities
New to this edition
• Fully updated following current clinical practice and latest evidence-based guidelines
• Revised and expanded section on End of Life care
• Additional topics include care of dying children, nursing technology, dependent children at home, and frailty
Fully updated and revised for its second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Primary Care and Community Nursing is the essential guide to caring for patients in primary care and the community. Concise, easy-to-use, and comprehensive, this handbook ensures that the reader has the skills and knowledge required by any nurse working in modern primary and community care which cuts across different speciality and care settings.
Chapters range from common adult health problems to vulnerable groups with extra needs, medicine management, and nurse prescribing. The handbook includes information on how health and social care services are organised and funded, from common technical care procedures to complex situations requiring practical, concise guidance. This is the essential guide to all aspects of the nurse's role. For the new edition material on end of life care has been revised and expanded, with more focus on care of dying children. It also includes new clinical topics such as nursing technology, dependent children at home, and frailty.
All chapters have been written and reviewed by primary care nurses and other experts directly engaged in current practice and research. Providing an accessible and instant resource for everyday nursing, and a benchmark of good practice, the Oxford Handbook of Primary Care and Community Nursing is a unique and invaluable companion for all health care professionals working in the primary care and community setting.
Readership: This handbook is an essential tool for practising nurses working in the primary care and community setting; these include practice nurses, nurse practitioners, district nurses, community staff nurses, health visitors, school nurses, walk-in centre nurses and sexual health nurses. It will also be valuable to those taking relevant examinations and electives
Authors: VariDrennan and Claire Goodman
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You