Zooper Wear - Sony SW Edition v2.7
*****THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP*****
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use
Smartwatch with the Companion App-> http://tinyurl.com/SSWCompanionApp
Zooper Widget Pro-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWidgetPro
Wearable Widgets version 4.2 or higher (to mirror it onto your watch)-> http://tinyurl.com/WearableWidgets
(after syncing your phone to your watch)
1) Install Zooper Widget Pro
2) Install Wearable Widgets
3) Install Zooper Wear - Sony Smartwatch™ Edition
STEPS 4-7 WILL BE WITHIN WEARABLE WIDGETS
4) Create a 2X1 Zooper Widget Pro
5) Tap "Settings" & enable "Crop widgets", "Invisible updates", "Always keep widgets running" & "Show notification on phone"
6) Enable "Use as "watch face"" within the Sony Smartwatch™ section
7) Return & tap to create the Zooper Widget selecting any of the "Zooper Wear..." templates
8) Launch the Zooper Widget Pro App & enable "Standby updates"
9) On your watch, tap the "Wearable Widgets" Notification
Choosing a Watch Face
Each design has 2 icons on its preview image which indicates what additional features it supports.
> If you don't want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a red "X" on the image Calendar image
> If you do want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a green "Checkmark" on the Calendar image
same applies for whether you do or don't want to use Tasker integration
> Some phones don't fit V5 - Color full-screen - to fix this, within the Zooper skin, decrease the "Scale" by 1 - 3 (manually enter #'s "<--" isn't available)
- App has no App icon itself
- If you can't get it working, EMail me & I'll be happy to help
-Does NOT support the Sony Smartwatch 3
Sony Smartwatch 3-compatible version-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWear-Square
-DON'T change your phone's DPI - Wearable Widgets takes dimensions from your phone, so modifying the DPI can negatively effect mirroring Widgets onto your phone
===== ===== ===== =====
-Why is the icon still there after I've dismissed it?
-Why is there a slight delay?
-Can I track more than just SMS, GMail & Phone?
Answers to those & more FAQ's: http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWearSSWSetupFAQ
Recommended for You