Calibre Cloud Pro v1.5.0
Access your Calibre e-book library from anywhere in the world. Place your calibre library in your Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive folder, and be able to view, search, and download from your library anywhere.
• Access your library through Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive
• Download any book format stored in your library
• Email books from your library to other people
• Three different views including a grid view to easily browse your library
• Sort library by Title, Author, Series, or Most Recently Added
• Quick search to instantly find the book you are looking for
• Detailed book view showing all details of the book, and lists available formats for download
• View book covers in full size
☆ This Pro version also includes these features:
✔ Completely ad free
✔ Send MOBI and PDF books to your Kindle device without using email (Requires Kindle app be installed)
✔ Convenient download and view options for opening books in many popular ebook readers, including B&N Nook, Play Books, Moon+, and Cool Reader
✔ Automatically generate covers for books in your library missing a cover
✔ No-nonsense compact grid view showing lots of book covers on the screen at once
✔ Open a caliber library stored locally on the device. This allows you to integrate with apps like DropSync to synchronize annotations, or use use with USB devices
✔ WebDAV support for use with personal cloud storage solutions such as ownCloud
✔ Support for viewing many types of custom columns including Text, Dates, Numbers and Yes/No
To move your library to Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive just open Calibre, select "Switch/create Library" from the menu, Select an empty folder in your Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive folder, and choose the "Move current library to new location" option. Please wait until the library is fully synchronized with Dropbox before attempting to use with Calibre Cloud.
If you encounter problems with changes made in Calibre not appearing in Calibre Cloud try closing Calibre to make Dropbox sync the changes.
If you have questions or issues please visit the Calibre Cloud FAQ page at http://intrepidlogic.com/#/faq/calibre-cloud.
Recommended for You