Kids Animal Playground PRO v5.1.4
The games in Playground 1 are designed to engage children as young as two years old but increase in complexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of six will still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to play together or for kids to enjoy with their parents.
The 12 games included in Playground 1 – Best of Edition are:
• ERASE [ ART ]: Little ones who may not yet have the fine motor skills to draw or color can rub away the silver surface of each picture to discover what’s underneath!
• DRAW [ ART ]: Free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 19 different animal scenes to color-in. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tap and fill-in different colors, while older kids can choose from 3 different brush sizes.
• PIANO [ MUSIC ]: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with the notes supplied by cats, frogs, cows or fish!
• REMEMBER [ MUSIC ]: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order.
• FIND IT [ LOGIC & MEMORY ]: See if you can spot all the differences in each of the 22 animal scenes.
• PAIRS [ LOGIC & MEMORY ]: This version of the classic matching game starts easy but includes 100 cards!
• PUZZLE [ PUZZLES ]: 12 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones and 50 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids.
• ROLL [ PUZZLES ]: A ‘tap and turn’ game for children who would find the slider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• SLIDER PUZZLE [ PUZZLES ]: With patience and persistence you CAN get the pieces in the right spot!
• COLLECT [ SPATIAL AWARENESS ]: Help Mama fish through the mazes to collect her 5 little babies.
• CATCH [ SPATIAL AWARENESS ]: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as they pop up - but make sure you get the right ones!
• COLORS [ SPATIAL AWARENESS ]: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging game.
While playing all these games in addition to having fun your children are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills, including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. Examples of some of the positive comments I’ve received are:
“Wow this app is jam packed! 12 different activities, each with loads of different versions of the activity, this app will keep your little one going for quite some time!“ -smartappsforandroid.com
“A very high quality app that is great value for money. Your children will want to play with this for hours... Undoubtedly a 5 Star and EAS Recommended app.” - educationalappstore.com
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to [email protected]
Recommended for You