Want to send more pictures at once? Shrink pictures with the image compressor app. When you compress your photo files with Cram, you can attach more images to an email without getting blocked by size limits or slowing down send times.
Just launch the Cram image compressor and select an individual JPEG photo or a whole album of JPEG photos. Using the auto-delete setting, Cram compresses your photos and replaces the original images in the native gallery. Cram also gives you the option to delete the original file manually after each individual compression. The compressed image only takes up one-third of the space previously occupied by the oversized image.
Turn on auto-reduce and realize the benefits of Cram with no effort at all. With auto-reduce enabled, pictures you take with your camera will be automatically reduced in the background. Since only the reduced pictures will be saved, you will immediately start saving space.
Using Cram as your chosen image compressor, you can:
- Store up to 3 times as many photos on your device and cloud services
- Transfer and share photos up to 3 times faster
- Save on data rates when sharing photos on the go
- Share reduced photos via email, social media, or other Apps directly from Cram
- Drop compressed images on a site or blog without slowing the load time for visitors
Try Cram now and compress 300 photos free over the lifetime of the app. An in-app purchase of $1.99 removes the 300 photo limitation.
Recommended for You