Speech To Text Notepad v5.0.5
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
Recommended for You