The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs! Buy, explore, enjoy!
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 additional sample banks
• 12 additional drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
• 28 wave shapers: control frecuency, filter, amplitude and pan of all channels.
• 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live XY pads: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• Drum Machine with 15 high quality drumkits.
• 36 high quality sampled instruments.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
Recommended for You