Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether Wi-Fi networks are close to previous connection hotspots/wifi-modems respectively which are permanently stored in the settings (see wpa_supplicant.conf). If no stored network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
- No power consuming background processes
- Increase the battery life
- App without frills
- Only rooted devices: Overview over all networks + passwords
- Timer (Disable the app for a certain time)
- Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off
Recommended for You