▪ enjoy the new optimized calendar interface
▪ fluidly move from months to days
▪ events, tasks & weather - everything that matters in one view
The all-new Business Calendar has been designed and optimized for functionality, efficiency and solid synchronization with Google Calendar. The new, beautiful calendar interface gives you a better overview, lets you add events faster and keep on top of your busy schedule. To get the calendar that’s just right for you, customize almost everything as you please.
Business Calendar is free and offers a lot of features in it’s basic version. Additionally you can get even more unique features by upgrading Business Calendar 2 directly within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro also can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 as long as the old Business Calendar Pro app is installed.
A better bird’s-eye view
▪ new day view with weather and integrated tasks
▪ quick day view to peek at your events from the month view
▪ a widget generator with plenty of options
▪ year, month, week, day or agenda: each purposefully optimized
▪ switch quickly between simple bars or detailed text
▪ new live search feature
▪ heat map in the year view
Fill the blanks: Scan for free spots
▪ show and hide calendars with the Favorite Bar
▪ finetune your view with simple gestures, zoom in or see multiple days
▪ move multiple events out of the way with a quick drag
Make your day: Add events & tasks
▪ add events from everywhere in the calendar, with lots of details when you need them
▪ integrated tasks tool for all your to-dos
▪ import & export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
▪ use custom event templates
▪ event history & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to events
▪ lots of settings for optimizing the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt the different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) the way you need them
▪ enjoy our dark theme
▪ built-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if you have any questions
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you, without an investor pulling the plug, eventually. Please consider supporting us by upgrading the app and get professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions to get the latest features early.
Recommended for You