Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) v1.21.1
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it's miles ahead of any standard recording app.
Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it.
– Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
– Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
– Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
– Select front or back microphone for better clarity
– Switch recording icon for discretion
– Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
– Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
You can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable, SD card, or Wi-Fi Transfer. Share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and many others.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
Help & FAQ: http://hiqrecorder.com/faq
– The app does not record phone conversations.
– Recording quality may depend on the individual device. You can try out the free version first if you are unsure whether your device supports high-quality recordings.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not external storage such as an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
– Try this recorder, and if for any reason you’re not satisfied, within 2 hours just tap the Refund button to get a full refund directly from Play Store. Or, afterwards, send us an email and we will issue a full refund.
Recommended for You