High Quality Voice Recorder v2.1.E44R
★ All features are unlimited.
★ No in-app billing.
1. An easy-to-use and user-friendly UI for Voice Recorder.
2. Real-time record in MP3, OGG and FLAC.
3. High Quality recording. (CD Quality)
4. MP3 Cutter & Partial repeat.
- You can change widget icons.
6. Stealth, spy, secret recording (secret recorder)
- Recording can be hidden.
- Hide files.
7. Playing and recording speed change.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.5 - x2.0 )
- This app can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Time Stretch
- Supporting three modes.
8. Noise Suppression (NS)
9. You can change language.
10. Automatic timer recording
- When the specified time is elapsed, recording will begin automatically.
11. Set recording duration.
12. Record in background even when the phone is locked.
13. Selectable microphone type.
14. Audio Effects
- Bass Boost, Equalizer, Reverb
15. Share your recordings (via SNS)
16. The use of FLAC(Lossless Compression) makes it possible to reduce file capacity by 50 - 60 % while preserving sound quality at the same level of original sound.
17. The use of Variable bitrate (VBR) of MP3 and Ogg Vorbis makes it possible to regulate the capacity effectively and to reduce the loss of sound quality.
18. Real-time computing remaining recording time display during recording.
19. Unlimited recording time within the limits of storage space.
20. Safety automatic termination by checking various situations of device.
- low SD Card memory, low battery
21. Convenient file management
22. Recorded file is played on the default media player.
23. Recordings are stored on the SD card.
- in folder: (SDCard)/SoomSoft/DaRecorder/
24. High Quality recorder supporting MP3, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis
- DaRec, DaRecorder, Da Recorder, Sound Recorder, Audio Recorder, Secret recorder, Spy recorder, Stealth recorder
Using LAME encoding engine.
LAME is a high quality MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder licensed under the LGPL.
- Many improvements in quality in speed over ISO reference software.
- MPEG1,2 and 2.5 layer III encoding.
FLAC stands for Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
FLAC is a codec which allows digital audio to be losslessly compressed such that file size is reduced without any information being lost.
Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to 50 - 60% of its original size, and decompressed into an identical copy of the original audio data.
3. Variable bitrate (VBR)
Variable bitrate (VBR) is a term used in telecommunications and computing that relates to the bitrate used in sound or video encoding.
MP3, Opus, WMA, Vorbis, and AAC audio files can optionally be encoded in VBR.
The advantages of VBR are that it produces a better quality-to-space ratio compared to a CBR file of the same data. The bits available are used more flexibly to encode the sound or video data more accurately, with fewer bits used in less demanding passages and more bits used in difficult-to-encode passages.
If you have an opinion on functions, bug report, trouble report and any other questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
We will solve the problems and respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
e-mail: [email protected]
Recommended for You