Heather's Nursing Cheat Sheets v1.2
- Does hanging blood make you nervous 'cause you can't remember if the antigens are on the blood cells or in the plasma?
- Can't remember the normal heart rate for all those pediatric age groups?
- Is that family member at the bedside bugging you about what 37.3° means?
- Trying to remember if the coma scale starts with a 4, 5, or 6?
- Maybe you get a little sweaty under the collar when those STEMI's come in, and you know you need to move fast, fast, fast?
Well, here is the Cheat Sheet set for you.
From pediatric vital signs, the coma scale, and a temperature conversion chart, to vaso-active drip rates, intubation drugs, and recommended ETT sizes & depths, these cheat sheets put critical information at your fingertips to help you manage your critically and acutely ill patients in a seemingly effortless manner.
Impress your MD's! Hand them a syringe with just the right amount of RSI drug pulled up. Make a meaningful contribution to the conversation about what is causing a patient's Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis, or whether to give them TPA.
If you have a lot of knowledge in your brain, but just not always the ability to access it flawlessly and confidently, in the moment, then try Heather's Nursing Cheat Sheets. Your little nurse's helper!
Application Features: Zoomable, scrollable high resolution images giving very quick and easy access to the information you need.
Disclaimer: The information in these cheat sheets is compiled from multiple sources. Always know your own facility's protocols.
Recommended for You