★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
Recommended for You