Checkers Free from AI Factory provides the best place to play Checkers on Android, supporting classic opening play and game review. Slick polished graphics, multiple boards/pieces, full options and play/undo/review support makes this the way to play Checkers on Android. Tested against and easily beats all the top rival Checkers programs!
- 12 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- 2 player hot-seat
- 6 Checkers Piece Sets and 7 Boards!
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Supports both non-compulsory captures (popular rules) and compulsory captures (official US/English rules)
Checkers (AKA Draughts) is one of the world's most popular board games. The earliest records of this game date back to the Egyptians 3500 years ago. In more recent times this has been most favoured by the USA and Scotland, the two countries to provide the most World champions in this game. In England and Scotland this classic board game is known as Draughts. This implementation has been designed to provide a strong engine, even if only running on a mobile phone. Unlike many commercial Checkers programs, it correctly plays the common 2K v K, essential for quality checkers play.
Recommended for You