LifeHacker: "Overall it's a solid weather app, and a good competitor to Yahoo"
Android Police: "If you're into informative, yet minimal apps, then the company's newest offering, Bright Weather, should be right up your alley.
tested.com: "Right out of the gate it's probably one of the best looking Android weather apps, and it has some cool widgets (obviously).
PCMag: "Bright Weather is a Lovely New Android Weather App from LevelUp Studio
The beautiful design mixes stunning photography with minimalistic graphics as it tries to balance information, functionnality, simplicity and attractivity for your personal weather interests.
Sure you can just look outside to get an idea of whether it is cold, rainy or windy. But can you be sure not to get heavy rain later without checking the comprehensive weather forecast included in Bright Weather?
Bright Weather features many information and functionalities efficiently accessible:
- Android Wear support
- Simple weather overview with 24 hours forecast with temperatures and conditions
- Advanced weather conditions with todays hourly forecast, sunset and sunrise
- Six days weather forecast with details for the day and night
- Weather almanac enclosing temperature records
- Current Moon phase, UV Index
- Interactive Weather Radar Map featuring clouds, rain, snow, pressure, temperature and wind using data from OpenWeatherMap
- Take a picture and share your weather using the integrated camera feature
- Beautiful Widgets with an optional clock
- Daily updated background picture
- Get even more information with a direct access to Weather Underground website for you location
Smart notifications allows you to get notified for the weather before the weekend, or to create your own custom notifications like being alerted of a temperature change.
Bright Weather is brought to you by the creators of Beautiful Widgets and Plume, the awards winning applications available on Android.
Please let us know what you think, you can follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/levelupstudio
Recommended for You