AirPlay DLNA SONOS Chrome Roku v18.104.22.168
But due to the fact, that the development of an streaming-application like AirAudio is very complicated & time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in 'system-mode' some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all of your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD ~5.49.
You can stream audio from any application (except telephony), for example your favorite MP3-player (eg. Poweramp) or YouTube, games, FM radio, digital radio, webcast or online radio (eg. Spotify, Google Music, Last.fm).
All AirPlay-/DLNA-enabled devices, Chromecast, Roku & SONOS can be (simultaneously) used as a receiver:
• Apple Airport Express, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, ROCKI & Freebox
• AirPlay-enabled AV receivers eg. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE, ONKYO, Bang & Olufsen or Bowers & Wilkins
• DLNA-enabled devices like XBox 360, XBMC, Smart TVs or AV-receivers eg. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE or ONKYO
• Software like Shairport, Shairport4w, Rogue Amoeba's Airfoil Speakers or the XBMC Media Center
• AirBubble, Android HIFI or any other AirPlay-receiver application of your choice, for example on an Android-based TV-stick
• Google Chromecast
• Roku Streaming Player
Once you have selected one or more receivers, AirAudio just runs in the background until you close the connection.
• AirAudio works exactly like original Apple AirPlay and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality (lossless!)
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to your music & a receiver is available
• AirAudio sends informations & artwork of current music-track to your AirPlay-receiver & Chromecast
• AirAudio supports 'Tasker' - automate your music
• AirAudio's widgets - create shortcuts for your favorite receivers
Alternative in case of missing ROOT-access
Those who do not have a rooted Android device, can also benefit from AirAudio:
With the built-in microphone-mode, you can stream your music in low quality and with a possible acoustic echo, sing karaoke or stream other sounds.
Do you have children? Establish a connection to your receiver, select the microphone-mode and wait ☺
Personal assistance in case of problems
If you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] and we will try to help you.
Tips & Tricks
• Airplay/Streaming Issues on ASUS N66U? - This might help: http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=19476
Recommended for You