Funky Photo - Realtime Effects v1.0.0
Brand new for December 2014 - Transform your photos into works of art with Funky Photo's range of cartoon, artsy and abstract filters. Apply cool effects to photos in your gallery or right in the live camera feed! Each filter is completely unique and has a custom slider to adjust things like intensity, edges, brush strokes and many more. Once you've saved a photo you can share it wherever you like within seconds. Snap, save, share - it's as simple as that! Funky Photo is suitable for phones and tablets. Please don't hesitate to report any issues/bugs so we can get to work on fixing them.
- Use the sliders! The default settings won't be right for every scene so try playing around with them
- Toon, Storybook, Sketch, Splash and Whiteboard are more robust to low light than to blurring
- Paintbrush, Chrome, Tigerskin and Candyland are more robust to blurring than low light
- When using Honolulu, try having a foreground with less light than the background, this will give the cool effect in the screenshot above
- Tigerskin (you guessed it) looks best on skin, but also works well on sky
- Please note due to the complexity of Stained, Frost and Pointillism, these effects can get a bit computationally expensive when in real time (but they're worth it, we think!)
Funky Photo uses some code from Brad Larson's GPUImage project, ported to Android by Cyberagent and licensed under Apache 2.0. All filters have been written from scratch. Some of the photos used in screenshots etc. have been acquired from Shutterstock, others have been taken in different places in London.
Recommended for You