Requires Android: 4.0+
◆ FEATURES ◆
➢ A very simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy to get things done.
➢ Non-destructive editing and compositing capabilities.
➢ Free-Transform Mode - Position/Rotate/Scale a selected layer at anytime (via double-tap)
➢ Multi-layer Blending (Multiple, Screen, Exclusion etc.)
➢ Built-in Asset Packs (See featured Asset Packs details below).
➢ Mask Brushing (Resizable hard & soft brushes and zoom right in for accurately masking of areas).
➢ Preset Mask Shapes (includes gradients).
➢ Crop using traditional ratios (1:1, 4:3, 6:4, 16:9).
➢ Image adjustment tools (including visibility, contrast, saturation, brightness etc.)
➢ Reorder & remove layers at any time.
➢ Social sharing.
◆ WHAT YOU CAN DO ◆
➢ Double/Multiple Exposures
➢ Overlays & Textures
➢ Photo Montages
➢ plus more...
◆ HOW IT WORKS ◆
1. Load a base image from your photo gallery or direct from camera.
2. Set the position, scale & rotation of the base image and choose crop ratio.
3. Make adjustments to the base image including the position, scale & rotation.
4. Load another image into new layer.
5. Set the initial position, scale & rotation of this layer.
6. Mask away areas of this layer using brushes (or preset mask shapes).
7. Choose desired blend mode, the transparency and apply any further image adjustments to this layer.
8. Change the layer order or remove a layer at any time.
9. Repeat steps 4-7 adding more layers and flattening the image in order to add even more layers.
10. Save your final image to file and share your image with your friends.
11. Continue editing from this point for a completely different outcome.
◆◆ FEATURED ASSET PACKS ◆◆
Meld comes bundled with a number of amazing asset packs* from very talented creatives who have contributed their work. Any number of these assets can be used as an overlay for your image. Featured assets include:
- RNDRS_FFA by Jordan Salmon (@jordansalmon)
- Admins Dream by Brandon Saunders (@fetinoc)
- MDPatterns by Tian Hughes (@motiondoom)
- JSoverlays by Jonathan Swinney (@Jonathan_Swinney)
- JOvrs Ink & Paper/Cloud9 by Joe Cavazos (@joecavazos)
- 3d_Polyonfire by Syamil Haqimi (@_syamilonfire_)
- SlimePlanets by Mike Parisella (@slimesunday)
- Meld & Grits by The Meld Team (@madewithmeld)
- More coming soon!
*We have been given full permission to use all assets featured in the app by their respective creators. It’s important to note that the assets bundled with the app are all free and available to download online at any time. You are paying for the app (not the assets per-se) but rather the editing functionality and the sample asset packs are a bonus since they are already free. The app simply creates a convenient interface for the user to access some of these free assets (especially if they don’t have any). Since these assets are free you are not paying for them. We will be adding and rotating them occasionally but the old packs will all be available to download via the creators websites (see link to these from our app or website).
Have questions? Head over to http://support.madewithmeld.com
PLEASE NOTE: The edits seen in attached screenshots and on our website were created either using Meld either entirely or as part of the creative workflow process using a number of creative apps. Some effects or assets visible in images may have been added using other apps or even by multiple artists.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR INSPIRATION FEED.
Recommended for You