Mozilla Stumbler v1.5.4
How to use Mozilla Stumbler
• The app stops/pauses automatically when you are not moving or your battery is low. (This feature works better on newer devices as they have better sensors).
• Go to un-stumbled areas (not covered in blue) to fill in the coverage map: https://location.services.mozilla.com/map
• Improve the accuracy of the service by stumbling in the blue areas.
• Try walking, biking, or driving new routes with Mozilla Stumbler every day!
• Start with major streets and intersections, then explore smaller streets.
• Your contributions will take a day to show up on the coverage map.
To conserve cellular data usage, the Stumbler's map view only shows high resolution map tiles on Wi-Fi. In the Settings, you can change this to always show the high resolution maps,
• Mozilla Stumbler is open-source software. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler
Recommended for You