Math Effect v1.1
-= Game Rules =-
1. Choose one of three modes (time, fixed equations number, unlimited play).
2. Press “play” button.
3. Look at the equation, calculate. Determine: is it true or not.
4. If equations true then press “yes”. If not then press “no”. For instance 2+2=5 is not true, so press “no”. Be advised.
-= Features =-
- Balanced level ups and earned bonuses.
- Select 10, 20, 50 equations in “fixed equations” mode.
- Lots of statistics.
- Fancy graphics and effects.
- Ambient sounds.
- Global Highscores and Achievements.
-= Math Effect =-
Children and grownups could reach Math Effect easily. Everybody is getting smarter while playing.
Most Math Effect is got while playing before breakfast, dinner and supper but don’t forget to eat.
Arthur Benjamin played this game too :) (kidding)
It’s me, Albert. Its time for you to get hurt my darling.
I'm just started to play Math Effect and already reached Genius level.
So take your sisters and get to the math league while its not too late.
Maybe its your very last chance.
Sincerely yours, Einstein.
Recommended for You