Christmas Night Shift v1.0
It's Christmas at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum - and you're back for another week of work!
'Christmas Night Shift' is the sequel to 'Asylum Night Shift' - and features another five nights of terror during the Christmas holidays!
NOTE: It is recommended that this game is played on a newer phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.
Welcome back to your job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch on the festive asylum patients throughout the Christmas holidays - and make sure that they don't get into your room!
'Christmas Night Shift' brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival night shift game - including:
* An interactive map console where you can open and close doors around the asylum. Use the doors to prevent the patients reaching you!
* Patient tracker devices which allow you to monitor the patients movements on your map console.
* Security cameras where you can watch the patients walking around the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a patient is approaching.
* A faulty office security door… use it wisely, and only when you really need to!
Protect yourself from these four terrifying festive patients:
This guy comes in every Christmas without fail! This year he was found stuck headfirst down a chimney… they say he was foaming at the mouth like a wild animal!
The Christmas Elf:
Wherever Santa Claus goes you can guarantee his little friend won't be far behind! But don't be fooled by the cute green outfit and pointy hat - he's a vicious little creature!
He may look distinguished with his top hat and carrot nose - but Snowmen are never friendly!
Rudolph - The Beast of the North Pole:
Don't let the shiny red nose fool you - there's nothing christmassy about this beast!
Recommended for You