Shiny The Firefly THD v1.0.2
As featured in TegraZone, Shiny The Firefly offers visually stunning Adventure-Action for your mobile device, Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD for console-like gameplay.
"Beautiful as a Pixar movie" [elmundo.es]
"Shiny The Firefly is a diamond, a small collector's piece [9.5/10]" [iosgamerszone.com]
"The game is excellent, well-thought and with an addictive gameplay. [...] One of the best games we've tried out recently. [5/5]" [appszoom.com]
"This game is excellent. [4.5/5]" [appslooking.com]
„[…] a brilliant Game for in between. [8/10]“ [gamersplatform.de]
“The game is definitely one of the most felicitous releases of the week. Conclusion: BUY!” [appgefahren.de]
This adorable game, set in the middle of a picturesque garden, has you helping Shiny, the cute little firefly, to find his babies. You’ll have to fly, run, hide and defend yourself against a legion of enemies. Stubborn mosquitoes, hungry toads, mischievous plants, sneaky wasps, endlessly long centipedes and lots of other little, dangerous garden dwellers are going to get in your way and make your life difficult.
Your reflexes will be tested, as well as your wit and intellect as you navigate through this beautiful, colorful world helping Shiny in his search. All kinds of different animations let you know how Shiny’s feeling. So you’ll always know if he’s feeling happy, concerned, tired or angry. That will help you solve the trickiest situations in the game. Use your ability to shine skillfully: the babies can only follow Shiny when he is lit up, but that also makes him visible to his enemies…
Can you reunite Shiny with his family?
• Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD and exclusively for Tegra K1 devices.
• Tegra K1 gives the power to show the new visuals in Shiny. The quality is comparable to PC and Console versions.
• Great, high-quality graphics: Shiny for TEGRA devices adds visual effects such as Depth Of Field, Antialiasing, dynamic shadows and a new illumination system
• A charismatic character with numerous animations
• Three different worlds with a total of 33 levels, teeming with enemies, bosses, puzzles and other game elements
• Unique “Light on, light off” feature - An all-round fully developed and intuitive game experience for everybody
Recommended for You