QuickPic v3.9(beta) build 148
One of the best free Android apps of 2015. -ANDROIDPIT
Arguably the best gallery app for Android. Best Android Apps & Games (2013) -UltraLinx
QuickPic is one of our top picks in this area. -Android Police
QuickPic is our favorite gallery replacement. -Life Hacker
QuickPic definitely comes out on top. -Make Use of
- Material design with colorful themes, immersive mode, translucent bars.
- Support online album services (Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, Amazon, Yandex, 500px, OwnCloud, Samba, etc.), you can even auto backup your photos to specified cloud or your computer with Samba sharing.
- List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
- Moments: Group photos by time and location
- View and slide show your Photos with the best quality, clearer than other apps
- Include or exclude specified folders for more efficient scanning
- Easily hide your privacy photos and videos from all gallery apps, protect them with a password.
- Play GIFs and videos
- Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, pinch, double tap (and drag) to zoom, 2 finders rotate
- Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely
- Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures
- Transfer files between multiple devices via WiFi without mobile data
- Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
- Free & clean. We won't ask for unnecessary permissions
- No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google's limitation.
- Please BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before your do file operations
- Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.
- Can't display TIFF.
- Can't set lock screen's wallpaper because of manufacturer's private interface.
- Reinstall the app to clear your password.
- Video is no our target, if you think video playing is not good enough, please go to the market and find a better one...
FRAGMENTATION is a common problem faced by the entire Android community. While we keep trying our best to treat all devices equally, certain glitches may still exist under certain contexts. So if you find any issues, please email us instead of leaving unfriendly comments or 1-star ratings, we will try our best to solve your problem!
Recommended for You