Trimaginator ▲ v1.4.9
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. While the process behind is complicated, the image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh : think cubism, think arty, logo~like portraits!
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and tap on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] intersection points, or start drawing from scratch [ × ] if you're feeling wild!
You can also change the look of your triangles by tapping on the bottom left button, and edit the dots while remaining in the same style : how cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
• 4 customizable automatic point generators
• Intuitive geometric drawing interface
• 28 rendering styles
· Import any picture from your library
· Take a new photo from within the app
· Draw, Erase, Toggle intersection points
· Zoom, Pan image for acurate point manipulation
· Easily change point generator settings
· Save image in high resolution
· Share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and more!...
· Portrait and landscape modes are supported
If you want Trimaginator regularly improved and updated, please help its independent development by leaving a positive rating or review! Also if you find a bug or have a feature request, please use the support email or Trimaginator's facebook page, I'll be happy to answer!
Also available for iOS on the Apple Store.
Recommended for You