Aedict3 Japanese Dictionary v3.4.34
WARNING: Does not work correctly on some Galaxy Tabs 3, namely, the 10.1 Tab 3: users of 7" and 8" Tab tablets have reported that Aedict works correctly for them. Please do not buy this app if you own the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device.
- allows kanji searching by parts/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
- omnibar allows search by kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs automatically.
- powerful Japanese search: support for mixing kana and kanji (e.g. search for 見ため will also find 見た目), automatic vowel prolonging, e.g. しゅじん will also find しゅうじん.
- optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana.
- supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
- JLPT/Joyo Quizes, with a simple SRS/Leitner support
- You can store entries in a notepad and practice with notepad quiz.
- Shows stroke order kanji diagrams (courtesy of KanjiVG), allows jlpt/Joyo Quiz kanji draw practice
- Samsung multi-window support, Japanese Names Dictionary support, shows verb conjugations
- Dropbox and OwnCloud integration
- Japanese font for proper character display
- Kotowaza sentences dictionary taken from http://kotowaza.org/
- Export to AnkiDroid
- Add custom tags and colors to any dictionary entry
UPDATE NOTE: When updating Aedict, please also update all dictionaries, to gain access to the new features.
Aedict 3 needs to download the dictionaries which is cca 200mb download - please make sure that you are connected to the WIFI to avoid additional charges. Aedict 3 cannot use dictionaries used by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is based on Aedict 2.9 but introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and greater.
For more questions please visit http://aedict.eu/faq.html
Recommended for You