FlightTrack 5 v5.2
FlightTrack’s beautiful design and user experience are tailored to meet the needs of all kinds of travelers. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number, route, or airport in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of the trip within a single workflow.
FlightTrack also provides real-time departure and delay information, timely push notifications with flight updates, and gate numbers (when available). Unfamiliar with an airport? View FlightTrack's detailed terminal maps to help you get to your gate. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you're in a pinch.
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE
• A FREE flight-importing service for all FlightTrack 5 users*
• Forwarding your confirmation emails adds flight details to the app, including confirmation numbers and seat assignments
• Forward from multiple email addresses to your Tripdeck account
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, SMS, Google+, Twitter or any other sharing-capable app on your device
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• Push alerts update you on flight changes even when the app is closed
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• Covers more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
• Aircraft tail numbers (when available)
ANDROID EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
• Stunning Live Wallpaper showing live flights
• Home screen widget lets you track flights when app isn’t open
• Beautiful DashClock extension
• Share trips via NFC
Please note that charter and private flights do not appear in FlightTrack 5.
* To use the Tripdeck service, just sign up for a free Tripdeck account in the app. Already have an Expedia account? Just enter your username and password, and you're all set. Any flights that you've booked on expedia.com will automatically show up in FlightTrack, no forwarding of confirmations is necessary. Currently, Tripdeck supports only US-based Expedia accounts.
Mobiata is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Expedia Inc.
Recommended for You