"The first thing that 4NR got right is authenticity. Like all P1XL games so far, it either was, or could be, a game on a C64 or other early console. This one shoots for art house, atmospheric LCD/Gameboy in its presentation, and I like it." - Matt Turpin
"Please, insert coin(s) and try 4NR! Cool retro game LCD style." - Zaxxon_1(Stefano Ferrari)
You were about to take the only path you knew, downwards into the depths. Then a stranger appeared, offering you a new way. Do you seek higher ground? Or do you go through with your original plans?
"The path of life leads upward for the prudent, that he may turn away from Sheol beneath."
• An addictive mix of platforming, puzzles, and discovery
• Two different paths, and four different endings
• Unique LCD-inspired visuals
• An original chiptune soundtrack
• Authentic TIA sound effects
• Compete with yourself for best score, or for best time
Recommended for You