Please be aware that you will need Tinted Statusbar App to achieve the same effect on the statusbar as seen in the screenshots. Please read the requirements below, if you do not know what any of this means,do not buy this!
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS - IMPORTANT
If an update is available, please uninstall all shift ui themes you have installed before installing any color updates. If you do not do that, your system UI will act up and result in a restart. This is a bug being investigated.
Experiencing a bug? Join the community & post it. Also get the latest walls for free - http://goo.gl/hX4so8
• Cyanogenmod 11 (Latest Nightly)
• Paranoid Android 4.42+
Tinted Statusbar app is needed to achieve the same effect for the in-app translucent statusbar
This theme looks best on xhdpi & xxhdpi devices. Devices below, such as hdpi, mdpi or ldpi are not supported but may work regardless.
INCLUDED COLORS - SIX
• Touch animations & Long-press (lists, quicksettings, etc) - First CM11 theme that comes with touch animations!
• General UI (Checkboxes, toggles, colors, etc)
• Popups, Dialogs, etc
• Notification Drawer
• Quicksettings Drawer
• Google Calendar
• Recents View
• Paranoid Android Lightbulb
• Cyanogenmod Flash
• AOSP Keyboard
• Google Keyboard
• Google Play (Actionbar formatting only)
• Google Play Music (Actionbar formatting only)
• Google Keep (Actionbar formatting only)
• Google Newsstand (Actionbar formatting only)
• Waze (Menu & Report popup only)
• Paranoid Android File Manager
• Theme is not applied properly - please reboot your phone
• Theme engine Force Closes - please clear your dalvik cache and fix permissions
Recommended for You