Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online chat with an NCLEX instructor.
The subject categories are the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX RN PN Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales have been professionally edited for accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2015 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2015 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 4000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online instruction.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Rationales are available for an in-app purchase of $3.99. Please review the screenshots before downloading. Your 5-star rating will help ensure that NCLEX Stanford Review will remain available on google play.
Recommended for You